currently blooming in my yard, but not all pictured; pink, salmon and white azaleas, white and purple iris, purple widow's wort, running periwinkle, narcissus, violets, trillium, dandelions, white and purple snow drops, red bud tree and various weedsSpring is my favorite time of the year for a number of reasons.
- I relish the longer daylight hours.
- The warm humidity free days make it a joy to be outside.
- I wake up with more energy than any other time of the year.
- Spring is the most beautiful time of year in the South.
- Almost every yard is bursting with blooming bushes, trees and flowers.
- The sides of the freeways are colored by dogwood and red bud trees.
- Wisteria hangs from fences and covers the tallest trees with grape shaped bunches of purple and lavender flowers.
- Mosquitoes haven't taken over any outside spaces yet.