Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Update

The consensus seems to be for each person to send eleven cards and get eleven back. The due date to get all those cards to me will be by September 30th. Mail them to me in a bubble envelope or something equally protective. Make sure they have the correct postage for the USA. For anyone outside the USA I will add the postage myself to make it easier for you if you need me too. You can make your cards personal by addressing them to the recipient you have in mind for each card. I'll add the corresponding address and drop them all back in the mail to each of you. Pretty soon we'll all have lots of mail on the way to us. I will email you all my address very shortly. Any other suggestions please drop me a note.

9 comments:

  1. Stevie, this sounds like an excellent plan. I am looking forward to it. What an excellent idea! This will be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo nana trish. Excellent plan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nana Trish and Willow, it is going to be fun! Nice new picture Lavinia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Steviewren!

    This gives me plenty of time to participate after I get back from California.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pat, have a great trip. Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stevie, thank you so much for organizing this fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cynthia and everyone else, thank you for wanting to participate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds great! I bought a package of blank cards yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by and I look forward to your comments. As Dr. Fraser Crane would say, "Hello, I'm listening."