- Number one has to be the blow dryer because without it my flattening iron would be irrelevant, since ones hair must be perfectly dry for the iron to do it's stuff.
- The flat iron for aforementioned reasons.
- The vacuum cleaner because it looks like you've cleaned everything after you've vacuumed, unlike dusting which only makes things look a little brighter. (I'm all about getting the biggest bang for my cleaning efforts)
- My waffle iron because I love me some hot crispy waffles.
- An old school hand-held can opener, because it is so much more reliable than the electric kind.
- A clothes iron (yes, I am fixated on anything named iron) since I look ever so much less frumpy, slumpy, disorganized and sloppy when I actually iron my clothes.
- My salad spinner, because I no longer have to chose between eating wet lettuce or foregoing washing the greens, but then having to worry about catching amoebic dysentery.
Make your own list if you want to dispute mine. What appliances do you heart?