1. He will drive a fast car...probably a red one.
2. He will be an early reader. He already recognizes most of the alphabet and knows many of the letter sounds.
3. He will be artistic. He loves to color, can draw a circle, knows a face needs eyes, nose and mouth,and tries to draw letters.
4. He will enjoy any type of tinkering that requires the use of tools.
5. He will probably be an inventor or a space explorer. I am extrapolating this from the fact that he loves it when his daddy helps him make robots out of Playdoh.
Okay...so I'm a bit too proud of a Gramma... I feel the same way about the rest of my Grands as well....doesn't being a grandmother entitle you to think yours are the best and brightest? And the cutest?
Speaking of cute....Emma looked like a cutie-pie in her hair bow yesterday.
That is certainly my wish for all ten of them.