Friday, April 11, 2008

My Try at the Six Word Memoir


Bewitched imagination - Besotted dreams

Perchance Impractical?




Official Rules:
1. Write your own six-word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog (and include a visual illustration if you’d like).
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.

I'm tagging anyone who thinks this sounds like fun! Jump in and then leave a comment telling us that your memoir is posted.

3 comments:

  1. Impractical is not in my vocabulary! ;) Love the vintage photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you thankful to have an imagination -- even if it is bewitched?! I enjoy your imaginings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your memoir, its like a poem! I think its a good description, as you seem highly imaginitive and artistic.

    Terrific pic, too. Goes with your memoir.

    To answer your question, I am in southern Canada. We had a long, cold, harsh winter, and so spring is dragging its heels...

    Regards,
    Lavinia

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by and I look forward to your comments. As Dr. Fraser Crane would say, "Hello, I'm listening."