Thursday, April 3, 2008

Yardsale Countdown!

So tonight was the big night before the night before the sale pricing marathon. And we almost got it all done. The thing I am worried about now is how in the heck we will get it all outside in under 2 hours. It took days and days to get in all into Rachel's basement.

Take a look. See if you see anything you might need. hehe

How about some wooden chairs or stools or birdhouses or........

How about Barbie? Does she need any accessories? How about a camper for her?

Or maybe a convertible for her?

Anyone need a violin? A doll bed or rocker?

Need a little sunshine...how about sunflowers?

If you aren't in the market for sun how about some snow (man)?

Catch me if you can, cause I'm the Gingerbread man!

Anyone need their own personal Wheel of Fortune?

See I wasn't kidding when I said the ex had a luggage fetish!

I am PUZZLED as to why anyone would pay for this collection of stuff, but I sure hope some yard sale folks think my junk is their treasure.

Please give Rachel a big round of applause! Without her this yard sale would never have been about to happen. Thank you Rachel for everything! You are my bestest daughter ever!!!

Ok ya'll get up early Saturday and come on over and shop!

5 comments:

  1. I hope you make a million dollars on Saturday! Wish I could come and meet you and Rachel because I know I would love you both. As for the stuff, you just never know what treasures are lurking in there -- treasures for someone else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mod girl maybe someday when our TX bluebonnets are here we could all meet each other. That would be such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see how you COULDN'T make a million dollars, with all that stuff!

    Would be so fun to all meet up...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well we didn't make millions but we did make enough to buy a few new nice desired items.

    Shout out to Stephanie/steviewren for all of her hard work and willingness to get rid of unwanted, unused items!!! (Thanks mom, I love you!)

    Let's set a date. Tell me where and when to meet you all and I will be there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Popping in to have a look, and I can imagine how tired (but happy) you must have been at the end of the day yesterday. I hope it was a grand success....doesn't it feel great to be rid of some clutter, but knowing that it went off to good homes.

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by and I look forward to your comments. As Dr. Fraser Crane would say, "Hello, I'm listening."