Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by Rachel at seeking delightful pleasures to list 7 weird/random things about myself.

  1. My favorite curse word is "crackers" and if something is really bad I say "crackers and soup."
  2. I absolutely hate it when the plastic shower curtain blows in and sticks to me when I am in the shower.
  3. I would be a like to be a high school or college history teacher.
  4. One of my favorite literary characters when I was a pre-teen was named Candy Kane. I once took art from a woman named London Bridges. We had a customer whose name was Minnie Tartt.
  5. I like to drive fast with the windows down and the music very loud. (But I don't do this often because I don't want a ticket and I don't want to mess my hair up... : (
  6. I would like to have a piece of art published in this magazine. ( I actually did have a tiny mail art envelop published in the Oct 2007 issue but I would still like to have something else published one day... reminder to self...make something and send it in!)
  7. I miss having children at home. ( I don't miss cleaning up after them though)
I tag Lavinia Ladyslipper of Birdbath Chronicles , Willow of Life at Willow Manor and Look Beyond the Picket Fence. You go girls!

8 comments:

  1. Hummm...okay, this sounds fun. I'll have to think about it today...you know...to make it clever and interesting. ;) Will post it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're on, Steviewren...now to come up with the most Non-incriminating quirks about myself...ha ha....

    ReplyDelete
  3. My seven weirds are posted! I had so many to choose from. :)

    I had a teacher in high school named Ben Dover. My college roommate had a next door neighbor named Grossie Lumpkins. So, whenever we said "gross" which in the 70's was every other word, it became "grossie lumpkins". I still say it, to this day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing ladies. I loved getting to know you both a little better.

    Grossie Lumpkins...I need to remember that one.

    We have some crazy customers at work. I pull out my address book and write down stuff they say. Sometimes it is just too good not to remember. Once a woman called in and said her insurance "collapsed" instead of "lapsed." Another called in to say she couldn't make her payment because her car was "out of fix." I have written so much in that little address book I sometimes have trouble finding the phone numbers I need.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steviewren, my quirks are so boring compared to yours! What are you talking about! I love the crackers and crackers and soup, I might just have to try that myself.

    You are right, the vicks is sometimes effective on headaches...I put it on my eyebrows and all over the nose....it does help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I put it all over my forehead and nose too. Doing that along with taking Excedrin always gets rid of a headache for me.

    Crackers and soup is a great curse word cause no one get offended and I don't have a potty mouth. *grin* I have even heard people copying me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the second time have been tagged, I guess I am going to jump in.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your weird facts. You are so special to me!

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by and I look forward to your comments. As Dr. Fraser Crane would say, "Hello, I'm listening."