- My favorite curse word is "crackers" and if something is really bad I say "crackers and soup."
- I absolutely hate it when the plastic shower curtain blows in and sticks to me when I am in the shower.
- I would be a like to be a high school or college history teacher.
- One of my favorite literary characters when I was a pre-teen was named Candy Kane. I once took art from a woman named London Bridges. We had a customer whose name was Minnie Tartt.
- I like to drive fast with the windows down and the music very loud. (But I don't do this often because I don't want a ticket and I don't want to mess my hair up... : (
- I would like to have a piece of art published in this magazine. ( I actually did have a tiny mail art envelop published in the Oct 2007 issue but I would still like to have something else published one day... reminder to self...make something and send it in!)
- I miss having children at home. ( I don't miss cleaning up after them though)
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
I've been tagged by Rachel at seeking delightful pleasures to list 7 weird/random things about myself.