Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Postcard Swap Update

Thanks everyone for your response to the swap. I have created a list of participants on my sidebar and will update it as other people leave comments saying they would like to be included.

I will be pretty busy for the rest of this week preparing for my vacation, attending a granddaughter's 7th birthday party, celebrating my daddy's and oldest son's birthday and sadly attending the funeral of my sister in law's father. Next week I will be enjoying my vacation. So what I propose is this: Upon return from said vacation, I will compile the complete list, email each of you with full instructions and a time frame for mailing the cards. If you have any suggestions, please leave me a comment.

Invite anyone you believe would enjoy our swap. Please use this little icon to advertise the swap on your blog if you would like to do so.

9 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the death in the family, but I sure hope the rest of your vacation time is lovely. Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a plan! Have a wonderful vacation...you deserve a little tlc and relaxation. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be looking forward to it! It will force me to pull my creative self out of moth balls. Enjoy your trip to the beach and bask in some R & R. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job with the sign for the post card stuff. I am looking forward to it. This could turn into something quite fun and interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about the death in your extended family. Enjoy all the happy occasions and your vacation!

    The post card swap decal is really nice! I'll add it to my sidebar tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I may have to read the original post tomorrow, my brain is tired. You know me, handmade postcards...sounds like fun. Let me get back to you. I have been so busy lately...where does the day go? I just love summer! So much to do! Have a great vacation!
    denise

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know, I'm already looking for postcards. I AM looking forward to this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cripes - enjoy your vacation, and I'm sure that your presence will be a comfort to your sister in law.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi. not too sure whether you still adding people for the Postcard Swap ?

    Hope everything is fine for you.

    Regards,
    Lay hOon
    http://travelpostcard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by and I look forward to your comments. As Dr. Fraser Crane would say, "Hello, I'm listening."